Frankford Umbrella 7.5 ft. Fiberglass Rib Commercial Beach Umbrella with Wood or Aluminum Pole
- High quality commercial grade umbrella for the beach
- 9-ounce marine grade acrylic fabric
- Spring-activated steel ledges
- Manual push-up lift -- no tilt
- 8-mm ribs and heavy gauge resin parts
- Non-rust, flexible, fiberglass ribs
- 1.25-inch, 94-inch tall solid Ash wood pole
- 5 year guarantee on this umbrella
The Frankford Umbrella 7.5 ft. Fiberglass Rib Commercial Beach Umbrella with Ash Wood or Aluminum Pole is probably the best beach umbrella out on the market. This superior umbrella is durably constructed with fiber glass ribs, marine grade acrylic fabric, and a sturdy pole offering lasting longevity and wind resistance. The umbrella's rib pockets are triple layered to prevent tearing. The 7.5-foot umbrella offers ample shade for an enjoyable day at the beach. The umbrella easily lifts with a manual push-up device.
Umbrella Fabric: This umbrella shade features super durable 9-oz. solution-dyed marine grade fabric. This fabric provides you and your family exceptional protection from the sun - it carries the Skin Cancer Foundation's Seal of Recommendation. At 9 oz. it's much heavier than the standard 5 or 7 oz. fabrics used on other shades. This fabric is engineered for shade structures and features a very stiff, tight construction and a heavy finish. Solution-dying means the color is ingrained in every fiber, resulting in less chance of fading.